accounting principles, bailouts, banking, bankruptcy, banks, bondholders, bonds, budget deficits, Bush economics, Business, collateralized debt obligations, Creating Solutions for America, credit crunch crisis, credit default swaps, credit derivatives, Cricket D, cricket diane, Cricket Diane C Phillips, Cricket Diane C Sparky Phillips, Cricket Diane Designs, Cricket House Studios, cricketdiane, CricketHouseStudios, currencies, currency values, Current Economic Info Sources, Democracy, depression, diane c phillips, Economic depression, economic statistics and analysis, Economics, Economy, Federal government, financial derivatives, foreclosures, global economic crisis, government corruption, Inventing Solutions For America, invest in America, investing, investment banking, investments, macro-economic future forecasting, macro-economics, Macro-economics future forecasting, macroeconomics, mark to market, Money, Principles of Economics, Reality-based Analysis, recession, Senate, shareholders, Solutions, solvency, statistics, stimulus bill, stimulus package, structured investment vehicles, US currency, US dollar, US economic bailout, US economic crisis, US Government, US government policy
This section contains information on the activity of the Council as a legislative body.
Timetables and agendas inform about the meetings of the Council and other preparatory bodies as well as the agendas foreseen.
Monthly Summary of Council acts contain lists of legislative and non-legislative acts adopted by the Council, including the results of votes, explanations of voting and statements for the minutes when the Council is acting in its capacity as legislator.
Council Minutes summarise the decisions taken and occasionally the content of the discussions held during that Council meeting. Pursuant to Article 207 (3) of the TEC, when the Council is acting in its legislative capacity, the results and explanations of votes are made public. They are published as addenda to the draft Council minutes.
Public votes can be consulted: The result of the Council\’s voting on codecision acts is made public.
More information on procedures and acts is available under Links.
- Global Youth Network
- IMOLIN – the international money laundering information network
- International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking (26 June)
- International Anti-Corruption Day (9 December)
- International Narcotics Control Board (INCB)
- World Drug Report
- United Nations drug, crime and terrorism treaties
- United Nations system website locator
SEC Protecting Investors, Markets During Credit Crisis
During the current turmoil in the credit markets, the SEC has worked closely with other regulators in the U.S. and around the world to protect investors and the markets.
- SEC Halts Multi-Million Dollar Ponzi Scheme Operated By Long Island Investment Adviser
- SEC Charges Take-Two for Stock Options Backdating Scheme
- SEC Charges Seattle-Area Firm in Multi-Million Dollar Scam Targeting Religious Community and Charitable Investors
ISS 09 – see link on this page
- About the Article XIV Conferences
- 2007 Conference on Facilitating the Entry into Force of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Vienna, Austria
- 2005 Conference on Facilitating the Entry into Force of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty United Nations, New York, USA
- 2003 Conference on Facilitating the Entry into Force of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Vienna, Austria
- 2001 Conference on Facilitating the Entry into Force of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Vienna, Austria
- 1999 Conference on Facilitating the Entry into Force of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Vienna, Austria