Additive Processing, Be actively engaged in living, be the first assistant, Cricket Diane C Sparky Phillips, Cricket House Studios - USAX1, cricketdiane, How-to, Intelligence, learning skills, take notes, Thinking Skills, write it down
If you really wanna do this:
1. Get scissors, pencils, paper, spiral notebooks, 3×3 sticky notes, 3×5 cards in every room (even in several places in each room.)
2. Be everybody’s (1st ) first assistant, gopher, to get it guy / gal, what’s the problem fixer for every and any and all teams you have around you – (including your children, spouse, friends, work, church events, social clubs events, etc.). Be the person who grabs the plates, throws away the eggshells, cleans off the counters and hands the cooks the milk or whatever they need.
3. Write it down, record it into a vr – voice recorder and play with it later, file it, post it, write it yourself and share it as it is needed by someone, anyone, anywhere anytime at the moment they can use it.
4. Be bitchy, demanding and insistent when it requires it – otherwise don’t. Just be yourself with all your character and personality shining, play, work and have fun. Enjoy the ride.
5. Lastly, use what you have, do the best you can, and dream big / do it all as the situation requires. There are 36 hours in every day and 8 or 9 days in a week crammed into each and every 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. That’s how I do it and everyone I work with does it.
There is nothing better in the world than living life because that’s is really all we have.
Cricket Diane C “Sparky” Phillips, 2008
Cricket House Studios – USAX1 – USA1 – 04-05-08