$700 billion dollar bailout, Art, art style, Artist, artistry, bailouts, banking, bonds, Capitalism, commodities, consumer based economy, consumerism, corruption, corruption in US government, counterfeit currency, counterfeit securities, Creating, Creativity, credit default swaps, Cricket Diane C Phillips, Cricket House Studios, cricketdiane, currency, data analysis, devaluation of the dollar, Economics, Economy, Federal Reserve, financial derivative instruments, financial derivatives, fraud, freestyle extreme painting, global economic crisis, Global Economy, government bailout of credit default swaps, how to paint ocean waves, International Concerns, investment banking, Macro-economic analysis 2008, macro-economic future forecasting, Money, mortgage backed securities, Ocean paintings, Ocean Waves, Painting, Reality-based Analysis, representative government, Save The Sea, Sea, Securities and Exchange Commission, Statistical Analysis, statistical lies, statistics, stock market, sun effects, US Congress, US dollar, US economic crisis, US Economy, US Government, US government bailouts, US government policy, US Labor Department numbers manipulation, US labor employment unemployment, US statistics faulty and manipulated, US Treasury, Wall Street, Wall Street bailout, Writing
On INFORMATION SYSTEMS –
2008 Cricket Diane C Phillips
03/30/08 ATL1 – GA1 – USA1
Pg. 2 of writing done at Cricket House Studios this morning
—> there is an underlying belief that (probably came from education) that the raw data must be analyzed, configured, sorted and synthesized by the collecting agency who initializes retrieval of the raw numbers.
—> that means . . .
- those numbers aren’t going anywhere
- other agencies that critically require those facts, figures, raw data sets and numbers for their own analysis and (programs) – don’t get them.
- until supervisory staff have also analysed, often altered or reinterpreted this raw data – other departments don’t have access to it (called “signing off” on it by supervisors)
- between departments in need of and utilizing the identical collections of raw data – because of processes identified above –> they are not all starting with the same numbers nor from the exact same raw data sets & info
- each generation of handling this data and its accompanying knowledge, analysis, and info (etc.) is
a.) farther away from the original data collected as it originally appeared when it was first generated b.) more tainted and corrupted by alteration and analysis that is faulty.
c.) less capable of realizing &/or even anticipating that the data and information is corrupt because it now has a seal of approval from each department who has handled it.
d.) therefore: >>>
“so, consequently, if I am person 43 in dept. 15 who receives this data & its accompanying analysis, additional knowledge & information – it will seem to be good and accurate because the seal and the signature of Dept. of Commerce, Dept. of ‘Consensus’, Dept. of Motor Vehicles, Dept. of Sci & Technology, etc., etc., etc. have all warrantied it (in essence) by their seal & signature & dept. official stamp.”
—> I would likely not know the massive degeneration of those physical numbers had ever occurred . . .
TO FIX IT :
- All raw data sets in their entirety need to be made available to any and all, each and every dept. simultaneously, concurrently with one another in the number sets as collected (unaltered).
UNALTERED means –
Numbers sets are not recategorized, not manipulated to appear more or less favorable than they are and are not in any way changed from when they were collected.
—->> That is a Raw Data Set. <<____.