* You know houseplants are just fast growing weeds with a pot stuck under them.
* Houseplants are easier to hang than bankers but not near as much fun to watch.
* For 99 cents , you can glo-in-the-dark anything. Who needs fancy emergency lights and a generator for a storm? Put enough glo-in-the-dark paint around and you can’t tell the difference.
* We glo-in-the-dark everything. We can find our shoes in the dark, our stove in the dark, my husband’s privates in the dark.
* Don’t say anything to my husband about the glo-in-the-dark privates thing. He never looks down at himself and I haven’t told him.
* Plastic flowers in the window boxes were a great idea from a friend of mine, but we couldn’t afford them. So, we put that idea with another problem we kept having and now our windows have really great dirty socks on a stick in the boxes. From the street, you can’t tell anyway.
*No, they don’t glo-in-the-dark. But, we could do that . . .
*My husband keeps asking what happened to all his socks. So you think I should tell him? He can’t divorce me. We don’t have any money.
More Got No Money Guides by CricketDiane
America the Beautiful Show Project –
The CricketDiane Store –
CricketDiane America the Beautiful Show page at YouTube –
Cricketdiane You Tube Channel –
CricketDiane Photos and Art at Photobucket (albums on right side)